Thursday, September 5, 2013

008. what i would do with three months/blogtember 002



Well, I almost forgot today's post (which is actually yesterday's prompt since I discovered this a day late, Oh well). So there's that. But with one hour to spare, here goes. 


-- If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?--


You want to know what immediately popped into my head as an ideal way to spend 3 months? I'd rent a home on the Maine coast in early fall, with J and we'd catch crab and sit on the porch and watch the leaves change and walk through town and drive up and down the coast and spend entire days looking for seashells on Popham beach. We'd eat lobster and say things like "wicked." I really love Maine. I spent a short week driving around it when I was considering attending nursing school there. I love the crisp quality of the air and the sea salt spray and the colors, oh wow the colors. What a beautiful place. I want to grow old there.



Auburn, Maine. October 2011
Popham Beach, Maine. October 2011.
Popham Beach, Maine. October 2011

Auburn, Maine. October 2011.




No comments:

Post a Comment